The Strategic Management for Accountants
Event starts in:
Strategize with us! Register now!
To pay for the registration, please deposit here:
Account Name: ACCQ Business Management Consultancy
Account Number: 006590187206
About The Event
In today’s highly competitive business environment where professionals are a dime a dozen. The one who would thrive and have a competitive advantage is the one who is not just equipped with the information in regard to the professional’s expertise, but also knowing how and when to position his or her services in relation to the business environment.
This seminar will show the professional how she or he can come up with sound
decisions by choosing the best strategy based from the environment of the practice,
thereby increasing his productivity and value to the company.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the significance of strategic decision making through Re-framing, Experiment and Scaling
- Identify External Threats, Opportunities, Weaknesses and Strengths by assigning weights based on relative importance of the matter
- Strategically learn how to use the work of another professional for a win-win outcome (Strategic Alliance)
- Learn to position his or her services in relation to other professionals
- Create opportunities from a current client or company the professional is working by anticipating a “would- be” concern of the company
Who Should Participate / Who should sign up for this seminar/program
- Professional Accountants (CPA)
- Accounting Graduates who are non-CPAs
- Professionals other than CPAs and Accountants
- Managers, Middle Management and Supervisory
- Accounting-related jobs
- Newly Graduates and Experienced Professionals
- From 21 to 60 years of age Male and Female
Seminar fee is inclusive of Lunch, AM and PM Snacks, Free Flowing Coffee, Seminar Materials and Seminar Certificate worth 8 CPD Units as Accredited by the Professional Regulation Commission
Modules / Core Topics:
- Strategic Overview
- Strategy and Competitive AdvantageCrafting Your Mission and Vision
- Assessing Conditions
- Strategic Positioning
- Relative Position as Enterprises’ Most Valued Supplier of Services
- Strategic Alliance and Concession Techniques
- Competitive Profile Matrix
- Implementing and Strategy Selection
- TOWS Strategy
- Strategic Position and Action Evaluation
- Grand Strategy Matrix
- Strategic Objective
- Action Plans and Programs
- Financial Perspective
- Balanced Scorecard
Participant must either have one of the following:
- Must have fair analytical skills
- Have entrepreneurial spirit
- Desire to learn unconventional techniques
Event starts in:
Meet The Speaker
Alfred Quinsay, CPA, MBA, CPC
Resource Speaker / Management Consultant
Alfred Quinsay is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Consultant and took his Masters at the Ateneo de Manila University finishing his MBA in 2008. He worked in various industries from gold mining to BPO, occupying middle and top management positions. He founded the company registered under the business name, ACCQ Business Management Consultancy in December 2014 for the purpose of giving trainings, seminars and management consultancy and engagements for private companies, educational institutions as well as government agencies and private individuals which delve on strategic management, leadership, negotiation and communication, financial management, internal control, management consultancy, management accounting, career advancement, finding your core and enhancing performance at work and business. His company with the trade name, ACCQ Consultancy became the recipient of Golden Globe Annual Awards for Outstanding Filipino Achievers 2019 for Professional Business Management Consultancy.
Alfred Quinsay authored the book called, “The Essence” ISBN: 978-1-84897-734-1 published in the United Kingdom and distributed over Amazon, Waterstones, Barnes and Noble and other leading online stores international. It is a book about finding your flow in life and performing at your peak. He writes blogs on his own website on subjects such as effective strategies on the corporate and individual level, peak performance
through flow-state and personal empowerment.
As a CPA, Alfred Quinsay is into the practice of accounting for over fifteen years. His background includes working for industries like gold mining, logistics, manufacturing, BPO and education. As an educator, he became the head of the department of accountancy for National College of Business and Arts in Fairview, Quezon City from June 2012 up to May 2017.
His varied industry practice and exposure in the education sector combines practical experience with knowledge about the latest accounting standards and tax updates. He is an accredited Board of Accountancy and BIR tax practitioner. His Associations include Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Institute of Certified Management Consultants Philippines, and Toastmasters International in which he is an Advanced Communicator and Advanced Leadership Bronze. He is the Immediate Past President of the Tamaraw Toastmasters, distinguished as the first Toastmasters Club in the Philippines and in all of Asia and currently the Area Director of Division One District 75 of Toastmasters International.